Michael B. Stusse
- Civil Litigation
- Zoning and Environmental Law
- Commercial and Residential Conveyancing
Mr. Stusse has been with the firm since 1976 and is primarily responsible for civil litigation with an emphasis in zoning and environmental law, in addition to commercial and residential conveyancing. He is a graduate of American University, Northeastern University School of Law and is a Vietnam Veteran, having served with the 11th Light Infantry Brigade. He is BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics, a past member of the Barnstable Housing Authority, Planning Board and Conservation Commission. Mr. Stusse is an experienced litigator on matters involving business organization, law, real estate matters, and environmental and public health issues. Mr. Stusse is admitted to practice in Federal and State Courts and was admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court in 1979.
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1979
- New Hampshire, 1976
- Massachusetts, 1975
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
- American University, B.A.
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics
Admissions & memberships
- Former member of the American Arbitration Association
- Former member of the Barnstable Housing Authority
- Former member of Planning Board
- Former member of the Conservation Commission
- Vietnam Veteran, served with the 11th Light Infantry Brigade
Ardito, Sweeney, Stusse, Robertson & Dupuy P.C. serves clients on Cape Cod and throughout Barnstable, Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk and Worcester Counties, in Massachusetts.