Jilian A. Morton
- Buyer, Seller & Lender Real Estate Representation
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care and Medicaid Planning
- General Business Law
- Employment and Labor Law
Jilian Morton has grown up on the Southcoast, hailing from Wareham, Massachusetts. She attended Tabor Academy and went onto received her undergraduate degree from Colby College (Waterville, Maine) in 2012. Jilian attended Suffolk University Law School in Boston Mass and received her Juris Doctorate in 2015, graduating with distinction in the Labor and Employment Law concentration. Attorney Morton was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in the Fall of 2015. She joined the firm pending bar admission in the summer of 2015. She is also a licensed Real Estate Broker. Prior to working at the firm, she worked in both the private and public sector dealing with a wide array of types of law. Her primary areas of practice at Ardito Sweeney are, real estate, estate planning, and employment law.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., High-Honors in Labor and Employment Law Concentration
- Colby College, Classics, Classical-Civilizations, B.A.
Associations & memberships
- Member of the Barnstable County Bar Association
- Member of the Plymouth County Bar Association
- Licensed Real Estate Broker