Donna M. Robertson
Ms. Robertson is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and was admitted to practice law in 1979 following graduation from Western New England School of Law. She is a past President of the Barnstable County Bar Association and has served on the Board of Delegates for the Massachusetts Bar Association. She is a resident of Wellfleet and has been a member and Chairperson of the Town Board of Appeals. Ms. Robertson’s primary area of practice is in probate, family law, trusts and estates and real estate, both residential, commercial and mediation. She has lectured with Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education in the field of probate matters and is a past member of the Southeastern Region Bench-Bar Committee, as well as a member of the C.A.P. panel of attorneys, appointed by the Barnstable Probate Court to represent children in contested custody cases. She currently also serves as a court appointed conciliator through the Barnstable Probate Court. She has also been recognized as BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics.
- Massachusetts, 1979
- Western New England School of Law, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst, B.A.
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics
Associations & memberships
- Former President of the Barnstable County Bar Association
- Former member of the Board of Delegates for the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Former member and Chairperson of the Town Board of Appeals
- Member of the Southeastern Region Bench-Bar Committee
- Member of the C.A.P. panel of attorneys
Ardito, Sweeney, Stusse, Robertson & Dupuy P.C. serves clients on Cape Cod and throughout Barnstable, Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk and Worcester Counties, in Massachusetts.