Alexa A. Mislitski
Family and Probate
Real Estate Conveyancing
Alexa Mislitski is a Pennsylvania native who received her undergraduate degree from Roanoke College (Salem, Virginia) in 2011. She received her J.D. from New England Law | Boston in 2014, graduating with a concentration in Intellectual Property Law. Attorney Mislitski was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2014 and is currently a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Barnstable Bar Association, and Cape Cod Young Professionals. She is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a Title Agent for First American Title Insurance. She joined the practice as an intern in 2013 and became an Associate Attorney in November 2014. Her primary areas of practice are civil litigation, personal injury, family law and divorce, real estate conveyancing, and estate planning.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New England School of Law, J.D., Intellectual Property Concentration
- Roanoke College, Political Science, B.A.
Associations & memberships
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member of the Barnstable County Bar Association
- Member of the Plymouth County Bar Association
- Member of Cape Cod Young Professionals
- Licensed Real Estate Broker