Adam T. Dupuy
- General Civil Litigation
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Conveyancing
- Personal injury
- Landlord Representation
Attorney Adam Dupuy is a proud second generation Cape Codder. He is a graduate of the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and was admitted to practice following graduation from the New England School of Law | Boston. Mr. Dupuy represents small business owners throughout Cape Cod, counseling them on organizational structuring, purchase agreements and employment matters. Adam also represents residential and commercial landlords throughout southeastern Massachusetts, assisting them with lease agreements, eviction actions and collections. His other primary areas of practice include general civil litigation, real estate conveyancing, and estate planning. Mr. Dupuy is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Barnstable County Bar Association and was nominated Vice President of the Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce in 2016.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New England School of Law, J.D.
- Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, B.A.
Associations & memberships License
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member of the Barnstable County Bar Association
- Board Member – Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Volunteer – Yarmouth Senior Center, Dennis Council on Aging, and Brewster Council on Aging
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker
Ardito, Sweeney, Stusse, Robertson & Dupuy P.C. serves clients on Cape Cod and throughout Barnstable, Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk and Worcester Counties, in Massachusetts.